Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Night of Games

Baseball games that is. Carter and Bennett both had baseball games on Wednesday night. Scott coaches both teams. Not possible to be at two places at once (I've tried), so Scott coached Ben's game and Cate and I went to Carter's. They won...barely. But a win is a win :)

I often look at these three and can't believe they're mine!!!!!
Carter pitching

He pitched really well. They won in the bottom of the 7th.

Ok, this is probably bad parenting on my part. Cate climbs everything and has no fear. She was cheering for Carter on base. And when I say cheering, I really mean yelling at him! She's very coordinated and climbed up there by herself and got herself down too.

1 comment:

Receego said...

Baseball that is...are you channeling the Beverly Hillbillies?