Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

My 12th. Outrageous. We celebrated the day with our families. Starting at Scott's parents house and ending at my parents. Great food and great family...what more could I ask for? I haven't received my Mother's Day/Birthday gift yet...still researching it. I'm hoping to purchase Photo.shop for my computer...yikes. Big purchase and lots of directions..two things I hate :) However, I take so many pictures and have spent so much money on my two cameras that I'd love to have a great program to play with. Of course, finding the time to "play" will be the real issue. Me 'n my babies....Brady, Cate, Bennett, and Carter

The best mom ever... MINE!

Me and Grandma Dorothy...the perfect grandmother

Me and my sister, Kathy....rockin the underoos.

My sister has the best sister ever

I am so blessed to have married into such a great family!!

Catie Bug

My four favorite little people

Scott teaching Cate to fish...I found live worms in her pockets this past weekend...gross!!

No comments: