Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This Thanksgiving I was thankful that we didn't have the biggest house in our family to host the feasts!
Cate and Brady starting our their holiday just as I used to when I was little...watching the Macy's Day Parade! Cate loved the balloons and all of the floats with her favorite characters (Dora was her favorite)
Lunch at Aunt Fran's. It was delish! I would have taken a picture of the beautiful snowfall outside the window, but I was too busy stuffing my face :)
Uncle Josh and Brady. Fran had these huge suckers for the kids. Brady licked on his for four hours straight!
Cate loves looking out this window...it's just her height!

Turkey-drunk!
That's all of the pictures I have...my camera died before we made it to my parents :( Their feast was just as fabulous and Turkey Day 2010 was perfect! Bring on Christmas!

No comments: