Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

One day last week (I can't even remember which day it was) we carved six of our pumpkins. I had no desire to do anything that night but Scott promised the kids and so I declared myself team photographer and opted out of getting messy. Of course, Scott was right to insist on doing them that night (and I write this only because he doesn't read my blog so he'll never know I said that!) because we ended up with things to do every night the rest of the week.

We all know Cate doesn't mind getting herself dirty! She loved cleaning out the pumpkins. (Precious Mother II- I hope you notice the sewing machine in the background...I'm busy making new curtains and a table runner for Thanksgiving!)
Photo Bomb. I think he has officially lost it.

Carter "studied" while they carved





No comments: