Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread House-1st Grade Style

Today, Brady's 1st grade class made gingerbread houses. Scott volunteered for the leaf painting project last month so it was my turn to go. It's a really great time and the kids love creating their houses, but I hate to get my hands dirty and the whole licking the icing thing really freaks me out. Brady and his "pod friends". On the bulletin board behind them are the Christmas tree family projects...Brady's is the second to last on the bottom row. It's a great tree and I should have taken a picture of it. I also wish I would have taken pictures of the actual making of the tree, but there was a mishap with Brady and the hot glue gun and well, it wasn't pretty :)

When the houses were finished and the desks cleaned, the kids got to feast on the remaining candy! Sugar 'em up and send 'em home!!

Success!! Now I'd like to know how many gingerbread houses actually make it home Friday afternoon!

No comments: