Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pinterest

pinterest.com is my very favorite website. I especially love all of the different home decor ideas and crafts. I've recreated a few looks for my own home...here are a few of my latest :)

I bought the frame pieces at Michaels (they were for canvas and only $1 each!), stained them, assembled, used eye screws and picture frame wire, and then found my favorite pictures and used tiny wooden clips to display them. All together it cost me about $11!



Since we don't have a fireplace, I wanted a shelf to display seasonal stuff and soon Christmas stockings! The dead flowers in the vase were picked by Cate :)



This is an antique ladder that I attached 5 picture frames to. I bought $1 frames (again from Michaels) and decoupaged current holiday paper to the front...then I put my favorite Halloween/fall pictures in them and decorated the sides with fall berries. Tomorrow I'll begin changing it up for Christmas. And after the holidays, I'll hang my favorite magazines over each wrung.




This is our thankful tree (although it's a terrible picture and Scott is hiding behind it!) I filled the bottom of the vase with glass leaves and pebbles then collected sticks from our backyard. I found tags to attach to the sticks and everyone wrote what they're thankful for....
This one is mine :)



Can't wait to get started on my Christmas projects!

No comments: