Monday, August 16, 2010

Random Monday Stuff

So, my first few days home with Cate have been very productive. I didn't realize how much easier it would be with Brady in school with Bennett. That's only one drop off in the morning and then a SIX hour stretch of freedom. There's a lot to be done in six hours. Today we vacuumed and washed the car, cleaned out the fridge and freezer, gave Murphy a bath, 8 loads of laundry, a trip to Walmart and the post office, made two meals, cleaned two meals, and cleaned up the living room at least six times (she's a tornado).

Everything was going great til Cate decided to dress herself to go pick up the boys after school. When I got out of the shower, she had on a dress, a coat, her hello kitty socks, and flip flops. I know there are battles that aren't worth fighting but the socks vs. flip flops is something I feel very strongly about. However, because it was warm outside, I refused to let her wear the coat and I compromised on the socks issue. I'm saving this for highschool yearbook material.

After school Bennett had an appt to get his haircut.
He asked Tasha to cut it like his favorite soccer player, Cristiano Ronaldo

And she did a great job. I love the new cut....super short but just a bit longer up top so he can "fix" it. Definitely not going to miss his long, curly, over-chlorinated, crunchy summer hair :)

When Tasha cuts Scotts hair on Wednesday, I'm hoping she goes with something more like this for him.....bow chicka wow wow!
**************************************
While Scott and Cate were watching Barney, he yelled for me to come and take a picture "of them being cute together" Dorks!

Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments: