Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day 2010

We started Father's Day off watching Carter's 3v3 tournament game...it was so hot. Humid, sticky, just miserable. Thankfully, the games are only 24 minutes long :) After the game, we headed to Bau Bau's for lunch and swimming. Ahhh, much better! At 6:00, we met up with my family at my parents house. A very busy, very fun day. Happy Father's Day!!
My dads garden has bloomed! I can't wait to eat all of the fruits and veggies
His grape vines are plentiful this year
Always the best tomatoes...I can't wait for my first tomato/cucumber salad
This tree is sooooo my dad. His "family ficus tree" in the foyer of their home. It's legendary.
Brady caught that poor little fish. Of course he threw it back, but it was good practice for getting fish off the hook, something he's just started doing.

No comments: