Saturday, June 26, 2010

City Garden

I love that we live just six miles from downtown St. Louis. Ok, in reality it takes more like twelve minutes for us to get from our house to the arch, but you get my point..we live close. On Friday, we took the kids (minus Carter, he refused to go) to the City Garden on Market St. in the heart of downtown. Such a cool place. The kids had the best time. Yes, I'm still a little freaked out about them swimming in public fountains, but it's been over 24 hours and we've yet to experience any lingering skin infections or major illnesses, so I guess they'll survive. I did quiz the lady working about the sanitation of the water, and she assured me "it meets code", but more than likely she didn't have a clue and since the kids were already swimming, I let it go :)

Brady packed a bag of towels and swim clothes for he and Cate. Bennett was not thrilled with our trip and took the IPOD because he "was NOT going to have any fun"

Bennett looks miserable, doesn't he?!

Why do they always hold their arms like this??

DeadMan's Float~these next two pictures perfectly describe the differences between Bennett and Brady.

Bennett is very laid back, quiet, and calm, while Brady...IS NOT.

"Ooooh, the auch, the auch"~Cate

No comments: