Friday, April 16, 2010

Let The Games Begin....

The most ridiculous weekend ever. I have been dreading April 17-18 for a very long time. I have even had a few panic attacks trying to get our schedule straight for these next two days. Carter is in a soccer tournament in O'Fallon, Bennett is in a baseball tournament in Lake St. Louis, Scott has a highschool softball tournament in O'Fallon, and Brady has two soccer games. Oh, and it's my nieces senior prom and I am working a charity auction Sunday night. I googled "rain dances" but decided against trying one because I don't want to be responsible for a wet senior prom. Therefore, I'm going to take one for the team, drive almost 3oo miles throughout the entire weekend and do plenty of cheering! I'm so thankful Cate is such a trooper. A nap-anywhere-we-are kinda gal, and just plain fun to be with! We'll look for "hairpains" in the sky, snack on our bag of goodies, and root for our boys!! May be hectic, but life is good :)

Enjoying the warm breeze and sunny skies at Carter's last game

Carter and his St.Louis Scott Gallagher team play tomorrow in Ofallon at 8:30am and 5:30pm (could that be any less convenient??) Then Sunday at 10 and semifinals are at 1:45 and finals at 4:15. Potentially five games for him this weekend.

Bennett plays at 3:00 and 6:00 on Saturday in Lake St Louis, MO...which is 52 miles from our house. Times for Sundays games depend on their success on Saturday...but they will either play at 9, 10:30, or 12:00, with a Championship game at 1:30. Potentially four games for him this weekend.

Brady plays two games this weekend...Saturday at 10:15 and Sunday at 6.

I was less than thrilled when Cate grabbed a glove and ball at Ben's game and wound up to pitch. Little toe pointed out in front of her, just like the big girls do during the college softball games that her dad makes encourages her to watch :) And pitching left handed nearly brought tears to Scott's eyes!!! I was hoping she would skip athletics and just want to shop and hang out with her mama forever ! Looks like I've got lots of ballgame watching years ahead of me...

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Hope you survived the crazy weekend!!