Thursday, September 27, 2012

T-Rev

Baby Trevor is already 6+ weeks old...time flies when you're having fun!  I get the privilege of watching him a few times each week and he has mentioned on more than one occasion that I'm his very favorite person ever.  Duh. I always take at least five pictures while he's here and thought this was the perfect opportunity to post them (since our lives are kinda lame right now...baseball, soccer, basketball, rinse, repeat).  T-Rev makes some pretty funny faces when he's "talking" :)









My kids still loooovvveee Trevor and Carter texts Annie almost every night to drop by!
Celebrating MauMau's birthday

Look at them long, skinny legs!


 
 
These pictures crack me up. Scott is not a fan of holding other peoples babies and Trevor looks like he's saying "What you talkin' bout Uncle Scott?" Ha!

 

post signature

No comments: