Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Back.....

The phone lines have been removed from our backyard!  New lines have been hung!  Internet and home phone services are back up and running!  Woo to the hoo!!

Sorry to the phone guy who had to climb our telephone pole during a pre-storm and then had to ride that storm out in my house with my four kids + Tyler + Hadley + neighbor Jack.  I'm sure that poor guys life has been forever changed.  But YAY! for finally being able to update my blog.  Of course today is friggin' beautiful out so I'm going to just post a quick picture of the cutest baby ever and then I'm heading back outside with the girls for some more playtime.  Not ready to give up my pool weather, but I do appreciate this fall-like day after weeks of 100+ heat :)
Be back soon with more updates!

Baby Trevor--2.5 weeks old.  Cute! Cute! Cute!
post signature

No comments: