Friday, May 18, 2012

Zoo!

Cate did not have school last Wednesday, so I decided it would be a great day to take the girls to the zoo.  Meaning...it was the perfect weather to avoid laundry and housework and enjoy a few hours in the sunshine :)  We rode the train, ate lunch, and hung out in the Children's Zoo for a very. long. time. I was a little nervous about taking them both by myself but they were great and it was an easy-peasy fun day!
This wagon has been a rockstar chariot for trips to Weathervane ice cream, the park, and now the zoo!

Of course the farm girl was right at home with a shovel :)


Cate's favorite part of the entire zoo is the small "farm" in the Children's Zoo.  I was able to sit on a tree stump and relax while the girls fed sheep and moved mulch!


Wish I would have gotten video of Hadley telling the poor bunnies off!


Goats!  Gross! 
post signature

No comments: