Saturday, December 29, 2012

conversation

Conversation with Cate....

I knew the highlight of my day would be getting my haircut, I just didn't realize it would be the ONLY thing I did today.  Booorrrrinnnngggg.  I actually laid on the couch for over an hour...not sure that's happened in the last four years (I have a very hard time sitting still and doing nothing!).  Cate joined me and said:

Cate:  "Mom, let's have a conversation"
Me:  "Ok, let's talk about kindergarten"
Cate:  "I'm not going to kindergarten.  The End."
And with that, she ran back to her room. 

Spying on our little princess rock star.  We hung a huge mirror on the wall and she loves to look at herself while jamming out (and while getting dressed, and reading books, and playing with her dolls....)

Conversation with Carter....

Carter: "Mom, my phone is dead, will you Google a phone number for me?"
Me: "Grab the phone book and look it up"
Carter: "Phone book?  I have no idea what that is or where I go to find one"

Am I the only person that still uses a phone book, dictionary, and thesaurus???

Riding Brady's Flashrider 360 through the house.  BTW, they leave nice skid marks (not the poop kind) on hardwood floors, but wipe up easily (unlike the poop kind)  :)

8:12pm on a Saturday night and I'm going to bed.  I blame it on the cold weather.  I would rather be a loser on a Saturday night than out in the cold.  Come on spring!!!

No comments: