Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

Woah.  I'm way behind on my blogging.  Lately, I've been taking most of my pictures with my phone and I haven't figured out the fastest way for me to get them from there to here....so I've just been avoiding it all together.  However, the show must go on (before my dad starts harassing me about it)
 
Halloween 2012 was a success!  We had a witch and, well, that's it.  My big kids haven't dressed up in a long time.  I guess we're not really Halloween people. Ok, if it isn't obvious, I'm really crabby today, so I'm just going to throw out a lot of pictures and caption them for this post, in no particular order.  Hopefully my happy self will return soon :)
 
I loved Cate's choice of costume this year.  Very colorful and super cute!
Tyler and Cate at their class party. 
We stayed close to home Halloween (as opposed to running all over town visiting family) and had over 400 trick-or-treaters stop by for some goodies!  Crazy considering we only have four kids that live in our neighborhood  :) We went through five huge bags of candy and all of the kids stuff.  Cate loved doling out the candy and seeing all the costumes!
Brady's class had a fun party and he especially loved the spooky story time
Bennett's class painted pumpkin pots.  It was also their fieldtrip day to the Symphony!
Trevor stopped by.  Cutest vegetable ever!
Teen Wolf also made an appearance this year!
Cate used some of the class party time to play on the computers
The night before Halloween, we trick-or-treated with the Cochran's in their neighborhood

October flew by and we're already just a week away from Thanksgiving.  How did that happen?!?!   I would like to request that October, November, and December  go by slowly and we can zoom through January, February and March!! 

No comments: