Monday, March 19, 2012

"Good Fwiends"

Cate and Hadley are becoming such good friends! Now that "Haddie" is super mobile, they are able to play together a lot more...and they both love to be outside! Last week, she took five steps across my living room..she's getting so close to walking :)

Because I babysit Hadley five days a week, 8.5 hours a day, we run a lot of errands together. Obviously, Hadley looks nothing like my kids...and people comment on this ALL the time. A bus driver at Cate's school once honked and flagged me down and asked me "What is wrong with that baby? She doesn't look anything like your blond kids". How rude! Another time a check-out lady at Schnucks said "Wait a minute! I saw this baby with another woman over the weekend". Um, yeah, that was her mother. Most of the time I just ignore the comments, but I do find it funny when Cate gets frustrated and answers "She's not my sister, she's just my good fwiend"!!!!!!!!!

This next statement is 100% true and my friend Candi can attest to it....in the 7 months I have been watching Hadley (remember..5 days a week), she has NEVER worn the same outfit twice. N.E.V.E.R. Crazy, I know!
So much fun to have little girls to hang out with all day!

No comments: