Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Random

My lack of interesting blog updates is due to the boring late winter we've had thus far. Post Disney-Pre Spring sports can best be described as "the calm before the storm". Our weeks are filled with soccer practices, soccer games, indoor baseball practices, basketball practices, basketball games....rinse....repeat. Lame, I know. Today officially marked the start of highschool baseball season so things are bound to pick up here soon (Lord help me).

Brady has a fantastic sense of smell. It's more of a curse I think. He and Cate both are always asking "what smells like....?". I took a picture of this worksheet to document his handwriting and spelling, I think it's getting pretty good! Penmanship and spelling have always been very important to me and I'm thankful that all three boys have always excelled at both!


When I grow up, I wanna be Cate Smallie. She's got the life......

Most nights, this is the scene in our dining room. In the beginning of the year, Scott and I agreed that he helps with Algebra and Spanish, and I help with English, Health, Biology, and History. I totally got the better end of the deal.

No comments: