Monday, January 9, 2012

Disney Bound...

If anyone needs to get ahold of me in the next seven days, too bad. I'll be in the

House of Mouse!


Cate was looking through our album from last years trip and told me "this will not be happening this year!" She's made it very clear that she will be awake for everything!
We're all packed and ready to go. The kids are bouncing off the walls with excitement (and so is my sister). Ipods, Kindle's, DS, phones, laptops, and cameras are all charged and their coordinating chargers tucked away in my carry-on (in other words, don't worry about robbing our house, everything worth anything will be with us!) It was 81 degrees today in Orlando and besides a chance of rain on Wednesday, I think temps are supposed to hold steady in the 70's. Woo to the hoo!!! Bring on the Florida sunshine, the Smallie's (Marks, Litzelman, & Wojtowicz's) are comin'!

No comments: