Monday, March 15, 2010

Cuz and Why

Cate's two favorite words. An example of a conversation we had yesterday:

I walk into my room and Cate is laying naked on my bed, in a puddle of pee, playing Beer Pong on Carter's Ipod Touch (why doesn't this surprise anyone?!)
Me: Cate!! Are you laying in pee?
Cate: Yesh
Me: Why?
Cate: Cuz
Me: That's disgusting, get up!!
Cate: Why?
Me: Why are you naked?
Cate: Cause
Me: SSSCCCOOOTTTTTTTT!!!
Cate: Oh Gosh!

This is an eleven second video of Cate at Brady's soccer practice last weekend. For some reason, I find it hysterical. It was taken with my phone, so it's not very clear...and I hope it works!


Cate:Buddy at home
Me:Why? (hmmm maybe this is why she asks "why" so much)
Cate: CUZ! (in the cutest, gruffy little voice)

Poor Murphy came along to soccer practice with us. Good thing that leash was 25 ft long!

No comments: