Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the Brade-ster turns 5!

Today is Brady's 5th birthday. I can hardly believe it. Time flies when you're having fun.

Brady on his new bike...thanks Mau Mau and PaPa!

Brady is the best kid...so much fun to be around. He is very coordinated and athletic..he can keep up with his older brothers and their friends...so much, that Scott and I often forget he's so much younger. Brady is a great helper and I'm not sure I could handle having four kids without him! He always packs Cate's baby bag before we leave the house and is in charge of making sure we have everything whenever we go somewhere!! He also has a bit of OCD....he is obsessed with bags. Suitcases, backpacks, any and all. He lives out of several different bags. All of his clothes, shoes, and toys are in these bags and he's rarely without them. I have no idea where he gets this from, but I think he has a future career as an equipment manager (hopefully for Bennett!) And he's a hoarder. When we go to an arcade, he pockets all of the coins and is happy to just watch his brothers play their games. The one thing I love best about Brady is how great of a big brother he is to his baby sister, Cate. He is so patient with her and she loves him so much. They are the best of friends and I hope they will remain this close forever.

Brady's teachers always comment on how helpful he is in class and his teacher told me last week that she "can honestly say she has never-ever had a bad day with Brady in the two years he's been with her". I think that's pretty great!

Best gift Santa ever brought(2006)...he still rides it everyday

This is one tough kid. Two sets of stitches, three dislocated elbows, tonsils out..he's been through it all. One E.R. Dr. said that Brady was the best patient he's ever had!

Tonight for his birthday dinner, he requested Hooters. So, Hooters it was. The girls made him stand on a table in front of everyone and they sang to him...he was mortified but played along and I was able to snap some pictures.

Flapping his wings (menus) and two cups for a beak! Very funny :) He will probably never ask to go back there for his birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!

No comments: