Monday, August 10, 2009

Terrible Two's at 18 Months??

Thursday night, Carter and I took Cate to Wal-Mart. Big mistake. She is no longer fun to take out of the house :) While checking out, she decided she wanted to push the cart. The lady was trying to put the bags in the cart, I was trying to pay, and Cate was on the verge of a massive meltdown. When I wouldn't give in, she threw herself down on the ground screaming hysterically for everyone to hear. Carter was mortified. Which made me laugh. He kept saying through gritted teeth "Mom, give her whatever she wants, I know people here" HAHAHAHA!!! Scott and I have told those boys since she was born that giving in to her was going to create a monster and even we didn't know how true that was!!

Cate loves to hose down the front sidewalk and play in the water

Helmet on backwards and a gardening glove. What does this say about her future in sports??

I can no longer take her to run errands. She insists on sitting in the back of the cart and eating everything before we leave the store...notice the open box of Nilla Wafers.

Murphy looks thrilled that Cate has taken over his perch

I can't figure out why my glasses are always smudged

Nice table manners

Miss Nosy checking out my latest projects (painting the bathroom and Carter's birthday invitations)
Wearing her Mau Mau's visor...backwards of course...at Carter's baseball game

No comments: