Tuesday, July 9, 2013

lil' beauty

One of the questions I had for Dr. B at Cate's appt was about the mole/freckle/birthmark on her cheek.  I'm not sure if it's getting bigger or if I'm just fixated with it, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything to worry about.  I never had to bring it up though because within seconds of Dr. B entering the room, she commented on Cate's "beauty mark".  It went something like this:
 
"Ohhhhh my...(imagine Dr. B's somewhat deep, exaggerated, dramatic voice..and hand motions) Ms. Cate, you have the most incredible beauty mark.  Ohhhhh I just love it.  Three of the most beautiful women in history have beauty marks too.  Maybe one day you'll be like Cindy, Marilyn, and Eva and you and that beauty mark will be on the cover of a magazine"

 
Um, yeah.  Probably not gonna happen.  But I was happy to hear that it was nothing more than a cute little freckle.

 

 And let's be honest....those broads ain't got nothing on Ms. Cate.....





Totally magazine cover material :)
 
post signature

No comments: