Monday, February 15, 2010

Cate-24 month appt.

Cate had her 24 month doctor appointment on Thursday. I opted out of shots again. She doesn't need the final Hep.A (I think that's what it was) til she's in kindergarten and I declined the flu and H1N1 shots. Just didn't feel like a vaccinations kind of day, so we'll wait. She weighed in at a whopping 25 pounds. They measured her for height, but I don't trust their accuracy, so I waited til Scott marked "the wall" before it was official. 32.5 inches tall. Guess those Alton Giant genes passed over yet another generation.
Scott has been tracking the kids growth on this wall for the last 7.5 years.

Cate has grown a lot in the last year!

She's obviously tired of having her picture taken. Too bad!!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

So big! Can't believe she's 2!