Saturday, January 9, 2016

sandy


It's snowing outside so I'm going through my beach vacation pictures. 
It's all about balance. 

Our summer trip to Anna Maria Island, Florida was a huge success! We haven't been to the beach since our Myrtle Beach trip years ago, and I was a little worried about how enthused the kids would be about hanging out in the sand all day....I did not want to spend the week watching them swim in the backyard pool :)

Turns out, my kids loved the sand and ocean! We spent a minimum of 6 hours parked in the sand every day for a week.  Never made it up early enough to see a sunrise, but had front row seats to glorious sunsets every night.  Cate built sandcastles and buried herself in the sand without once asking to leave...she was a happy little beach bum.















post signature

No comments: